Return and Exchange Policy
To initiate a return/exchange of a product, please do so at our returns portal:
If your order fits all authorization criteria and is in stock, then all orders placed Monday – Friday will normally ship within 2-3 business days.
(Due to Covid 19 and increased shipping across all retailers we are experiencing some delays from our normal turnaround time in shipping due to capacity demands of shipping carriers, unfortunately this is beyond our control if any shipping delays from carriers after package has shipped)
All orders will be shipped via FedEx services and you will receive an email of the shipping confirmation from Shipment_NoReply@hlgllc.com that will include the shipping method and tracking number when your order(s) have been shipped.
Please note that if you place a Next Day Air or 2 Day Air Order, this order will ship the next business day. (Note: Saturday is not a business day. Next Day/Second Day orders placed on Friday will ship on Monday) Please include this time frame in your needs for expedited shipping. Saturday delivery may not be available based on carrier and is not counted as a delivery day.
WE DO NOT SHIP OR DELIVER ON HOLIDAYS. We do ship to PO Boxes/APO/FPO via FedEx Smartpost
If the order has left our building, please note the following:
- If shipped USPS, we CANNOT change the shipping address.
- If the order has shipped FedEx, a change of shipping address charge of $15 will apply to change your address in transit. This is the charge that FedEx charges us so we have to pass this cost along to change your address after we have shipped your order.
IT IS IMPORTANT YOU CONFIRM YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS AT CHECKOUT
Shop1913 uses FedEx services for shipping on all orders. You will also have the option of selecting Next Day or Two Day air with your order and pricing will be provided for each. Once your order is processed you will receive a tracking number from Shipment_NoReply@hlgllc.com allowing you to track the arrival of your order. Most orders are received within three to seven business days using depending on the service you select at checkout
Due to Covid 19, carriers may be experiencing capacity and delivery delays. This is beyond our control if a carrier incurs a delay in delivery after a package has shipped from our warehouse and no refunds will be issued or considered because of this reason)
If the item is listed as being delivered on a special date (i.e. limited editions, limited quantities, special make time, etc.) your order will be moved into a back order status.
Yes, we can monogram your blazer or woven shirt group order. Please call our office for more details.
- Every product is satisfaction guaranteed or you may return it for a return of the item price.
- SHOP1913 IS PLEASED TO OFFER ONE FREE RETURN PER ORDER. PLEASE USE OUR RETURNS PORTAL AT SHOP1913.RETURNSCENTER.COM TO INITIATE AN EXCHANGE/REFUND
- All returns must be sent back within 30 days of the invoice date.
- All other returns to include worn or washed product will be sent back to the customer. Unless a defect occurred as a result of Shop1913.
- All returns MUST be in saleable condition and include its original packaging with tags attached.
- A copy of your invoice must accompany any return. If you do not have your invoice you can log into the website under your log in information view history and print previous orders.
- We are sorry but when exchanging items, credit can only be used per invoice amount, not combined with multiple returns.
- Please note the item you are returning may be out of stock. We can only provide a refund. Shipping and handling cost will be charged on new orders.
- Unless Shop1913 caused a problem on an order, shipping and handling charges will be billed to the customer (if under the free shipping threshold) We always suggest viewing the size chart to ensure you have the proper size for yourself or someone you are buying a gift for or simply call Shop1913, we will be happy to answer any questions you have. The size chart is in line with all the products and should any product be different it will be advised in its description.
- For blazer orders, if the size is custom and items are made to fit after ordering, in the event you ordered a size that does not fit, if Shop1913 does not have a replacement size in stock then the replacement will take place at the time additional blazer sizes are in.
Yes, the Shop1913 website is protected by (SSL) encryption. We guarantee that every transaction you make with Shop1913 will be 100% safe whether online, in person or via call in orders!! Our secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard and is among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
As a benefit to DST’s who register, travel and attend National, Regional, and leadership meetings, Shop1913 as the official merchandise of the sorority as an onsite supplier may offer a discount and/or free shipping to the members attending these functions, on site. Shop1913 will not give a discount to a product purchased online at a particular price and later offered at a meeting for the special event price. This is a benefit to active sorors who attend these functions. THIS IS A STRICT SHOP1913 POLICY!
Please call our office as an across the board discount will apply to chapter orders only.
International Sorors, if you are having trouble placing your order online, please send an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to handle your order personally and/or through email.
Shop1913 accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
The most common error received during checkout is customers using their current living address and/or ship to address as their main billing address. If you currently live on campus, renting an apartment during school or sending a gift to someone and the credit card you use is billed to a different address; you will receive an error message during checkout. Your billing address (where your monthly credit/debit card statement is received) must be the address listed as the main/billing address in your profile. You will have the ability in your profile to add addresses where you would like goods shipped to if different than your primary billing address.